Friday, January 2, 2015

Setting Goals for Success in 2015

Happy New Year! I am so excited about all that is in store for Building Successful Lives Speech & Language Services  in 2015 and in my personal life! I always love a new year because it is a fresh start for new goals. I am definitely a list person as I especially enjoy reflecting on what I plan to accomplish and writing them down. 

I recommend writing quarterly goals for the year so that you have tangible steps to work towards in three month increments. I did this yesterday on January 1st and I am beyond thrilled about all that is to come! Definitely subscribe to the blog this year so that you will 
not miss a post. Just enter your email at the top right of this page where it says subscribe. I will write lots of new content including information about new products and have guest bloggers as well. 

I have had a wonderful holiday break and I will return to work full time on Monday. It's time to continue providing quality speech-language evaluation and therapy services for all the elementary school aged children on my caseload. Here is a motivational list that I have posted in my therapy room. I think you will like it too. 



I have one for parents as well that you can share with them. 

You can get a complimentary copy to display in your therapy room, classroom, or speech office in my TPT store. You can also get the complimentary parent version as well. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Seven-Keys-for-a-Successful-School-Year-1626831

All the best in 2015. Remember, you can do all things if you only BELIEVE! 


Tamara Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment