Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2nd Year Blogiversary Raffle Winners!

I can't believe that today is exactly 2 years since I wrote my first blog article for Building Successful Lives Speech & Language Services! Here is my first post from 2013:

I am enjoying writing information for speech-language pathologists, educators, and parents. Thanks for participating in the 5 day raffle!! Here are the winners! I am sure that you will enjoy using all the fantastic products! 




The 3 finalists with the most entries from all 5 days are: Dreya Gotti, Carly Fowler, and Meagan Lawson. A grand prize winner was randomly selected. The winner is: MEAGAN LAWSON!!! 

Your grand prize is a collection of my favorite and most frequently used speech-language therapy and instructional resources that I specially created. 




Dreya Gotti and  Carly Fowler, you may select 2 of the above resources! All prizes will be emailed to the winners! Thanks again to all the SLP sponsors who contributed products for the giveaways as well. I have something special for you too! I will contact you regarding that soon! :)

I look forward to all that is in store for BSL Speech & Language this year. Make sure that you subscribe to this blog and follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to stay connected to all the time-saving resources and therapeutic/instructional best practice tips! 

Tamara Anderson, Ed.S., CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist

No comments:

Post a Comment