Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TPT Cyber Sale!!!

Hey everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday. The past 2 days have been super busy at work. I feel like it should be Friday already! Yikes!

I bought some great speech-language therapy products during the TPT Cyber Sale today such as:

Nicole Allison's Leveled Vocabulary Intervention


 Jenn Alcorn's Book Companions


Lauren LaCour's Fluency Treatment Packet

Maureen's (The Speech Bubble's) Can You See It My Way activity to address pragmatic language/perspective taking. 



I have several products that you definitely need in your speech-language sessions as well to make your life much easier. I highly recommend my Vocabulary Progress Monitoring Tool. This assesses 300 vocabulary terms according to a semantic processing hierarchy. 



My Speech Progress Monitoring will help you quickly and easily take data on speech fluency and speech intelligibility. 



You definitely need to purchase my English/Language Arts Comprehensive Categorization Bundle. This is a perfect intervention packet for students in grades 1-5 and even middle school to work on classifying Tier III English/Language Arts vocabulary. There are 5 activities included in this great resource! Each item is available separately in my store if you prefer just 1 or 2 items. 

My winter word associations activity is a great way to introduce the season while working on students' expressive vocabulary and word retrieval skills. 


Here is the direct link to my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tamara-Anderson Remember to use the code: TPTCYBER to receive the full discount of 28 % off! 

Happy Shopping! Check out the links on Jenna's blog at Speech Room News for other great products. 
http://thespeechroomnews.com/2014/11/whats-in-your-cart-linky-party-3.html


Tamara Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment