Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy Holidays - Thanks for Your Support!


Hey everyone. Thanks so much for reading my blog this year. I have enjoyed writing the articles, creating new speech/language products, and getting to know many new SLP bloggers this year. One of my highlights was definitely meeting several bloggers at the ASHA conference in Orlando, FL back in November. I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season. Happy Hannukah if you are in midst of celebrating this special season of remembrance! Merry Christmas to those who will celebrate this time! I am especially glad that I am able to spend time with family as we reflect on our true reason for celebrating the season, the birth of Jesus Christ! 

I am so grateful for so many things and would like to give you all a little gift. My winter word associations will be available at no cost to you until Friday, December 19th. My entire store will also remain on sale 20 % off. You do not want to miss out! Stock up now on assessment and intervention materials so you'll be all set to go in 2015! Make your life a breeze in 2015! teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tamara-Anderson


Happy Holidays! 

Sincerely, 

Tamara Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment